Monday, January 5, 2009

I know it's silly but...

I am really the only one in my family to enjoy beer (except my Husband just finished his first beer last night! He usually grimaces - doesn't like the stuff), not that I drink to excess (well, only once ;o) and I am definitely NOT drinking right now being pregnant (though there are some days I do crave it...). But I was looking forward to free beer at Sea World when we took our girls in 2-3 years and I was not breastfeeding as much...oh well......

Of all the things to take away!

Of course on the other side of things, I really do hate to see this privilege abused - like when those idiot drunks are trying to make their way thru the theme parks and have not drank enough water or eaten enough to offset the alcohol...OR when they offer beer at events like Halloween Horror Nights and such...it is something perhaps they could do without...
========================================

No More Free Beer At Sea World, Busch Gardens

Hospitality Centers To Close Within Month

The owner of SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens in Tampa has decided to stop offering free beer samples at the parks. Busch Entertainment Corp. said it will stop offering free samples of beer at hospitality centers at the parks. Beer will continue to be available for purchase. The company said it will retain the employees who worked at the centers.

The hospitality center at SeaWorld Orlando will close on Feb 1 and be turned into a restaurant. The one at Busch Gardens in Tampa also will become a place to eat after it closes at the end of January.
========================================
Well, I hope the restaurants are good!