Monday, December 15, 2008

Mama is relaxed...

I just had an awesome weekend! I was able to get away - just myself (and the dog) - I stayed at my parents house from Friday night until Sunday evening and got do just relax!!

On Saturday, I had a prenatal massage by Mohammad at Essential Massage in Cocoa Village, FL, visited Stacy at Sadie's baby boutique, then went to lunch with Mom and Dad. I got to see people I had not seen in a while at the St Mary's Christmas Party that night. Then came home and saw the movie Love Actually with so many really good actors in it - it was a great 'holiday' movie though not recommended for children (only for the nudity scenes and some adult situations ;o)

Then on Sunday, I had wanted to go to a baby expo in Orlando then on to IKEA...but that night before, the more I thought about it, the less I wanted to drive into Orlando and deal with that traffic and people! And besides! it was MY relaxation weekend anyway!! So, I ended up going to Viera - the SuperTarget, and a couple of other stores there - and got some Christmas shopping done. Now if I could find time to wrap presents...!

When I was done with that and it was getting dark, I went back to Mom and Dad's, packed up my stuff (and the dog) and made my way back home.

Thank you, Patrick my love, for watching Anastasia on those days and glad you got to bond!